You’re doctor will tell that that there are no natural remedies for sleep apnea! Its not his fault that he is saying this. Thats what he learned in medical school. The fact of the matter is that there are no cures at all for sleep apnea, mainly because the scientific community doesn’t understand the underlying causes of this disorder!
The truth is that natural remedies for sleep apnea do exist. Don’t get excite though, because not all of these remedies prove to be effective. In addition, many people’s apnea is just too severe for any treatment to be effective besides CPAP breathing devices. But you can try alternative solutions!
The good news is that 80% of people’s sleep apnea problems can be reduced to insignificant levels. Stop snoring now with MySnoringSolution!
Common natural remedies for sleep apnea that you will find on the internet
The most common natural remedies for sleep apnea that you’ll find on the internet will be:
• Loose weight. (88% of sleep apnea was cured in one study when people lost over 33 pounds. Very compelling.)
• Sleep on your side. (get a sleeping belt or put tennis balls on your back so that you don’t roll onto your back at night)
• Stop smoking and drinking alcohol! (good for your health besides your sleep apnea)
• Don’t eat for 4 hours before you go to bed. (acid reflux may have a connection to sleep apnea)
• exercises in the morning. (releases endorphins that may help you apnea)
• Use an air humidifier.
• Use an air purifier. (some sleep apnea is connected to allergies and dust or other contaminants)
• De-stress and breathing exercises
• Throat exercises
• Also MySnoringSolution
I’ll bet you my tonsils that if you practice all these things you will see a significant improvement in your sleeping ad your sleep apnea will be close to cured.
NOTE: In some Cases the sleep apnea is related to stress or psychological disorders such as schizophrenia.
More Obscure natural remedies for sleep apnea
Now if all of these life changes don’t work…don’t stop doing them! It takes time for you body to adjust! But you can help your body and mind along with some extra natural remedies for sleep apnea. They are listed below. Don’t forget to check with your doctor before using them. Never take anything together with some prescription or other remedy at one time! first of all you won’t be able to know which one is actually helping your symptoms, and second of all mixing chemicals can kill you!
Here’s the list:
• Hypericum perforatuma
• nutmeg ghee paste applied to the forehead
• Schizandra chinesis
• Magnesium lactate
• Calcium lactate
• Heated brahmi ghee nasal drops
• Vitamin B6 & B12 (A huge percentage of people are deficient in vitamin B12 which causes many health problems
• saline nasal spray
• breathe right strips
• other nasal dilators
• Valerian (effective herb commonly taken as a tea)
• Melatonin (essential for your biological clock to let you know that is sleeping)
• Japanese Kampo extract
• Vervain (try this if you think your sleep apnea is stress related)
• sesame, brahmi, or jatamamsi oils
• Ginger (helps you make saliva when you’re sleeping)
• wild Yams (anti-inflammatory)
• a few teaspoons of raw honey before you go to bed
• Other nasal and throat sprays
As you can see there are TONS of natural remedies for sleep apnea! Just be sure to try them one by one after you have made your proper life changes!
See if MySnoringSolution is right for you.
- is an avid health researcher with contact with the heath food and alternative health industries for over 23 years. He enjoys a healthy life free from prescriptions and doctors after surviving brain cancer. He has cured his cancer and blogs full time so he can raise his 9 month old son.